Bud Light clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OrdinaryAvgGuy said:
Thank you but I still see Yoopers self-righteous rant appearing in this thread.

This is a forum and I can damn well express my opinion that Bud Light taste like horse piss regardless of how "difficult" it is to make. Nothing I have said in this thread has broken the rules.

Your wrong; or, rather; your opinion is.
Thats my opinion.

Sounds like this thread should be moved to the debate forum where you can share your unsupported bashing of beer to a place designed for this type of low-grade combat.

Your original question has been addressed by several who've expressed interest in brewing light lagers.
Thank you but I still see Yoopers self-righteous rant appearing in this thread.

This is a forum and I can damn well express my opinion that Bud Light taste like horse piss regardless of how "difficult" it is to make. Nothing I have said in this thread has broken the rules.
This is just trolling, which IS against the rules. You actually can't continue to post whatever drivel you like in an effort to touch nerves - it's a privately owned forum and content is managed by the administrator. All done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back