What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is wondering what the gates of heaven look like this is it...

image-4290702610.jpg

Well not this.
Big Fuzzy was the nick name of the best damn dog I've had.
Named a bigger than life beer after her, a Double Chocolate Coffee Stout.
She has been gone one year this month and wanted me to remember what a Loveable pain in the ass she was. Here's to you Mya. I'll brew another batch and raise a toast to you. Please keep your hair out of the next one.
We all miss you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Channel66 said:
Having a quad with supper, 9% triple 7% IPA and whatever crown maple is now this 11% quad. Slow down then speed up later time.

Better get all your drinking done now. In no time, you'll be telling us your wife is nagging you to go to bed. ;)

Now onto JPs sister brewery Grizzly Peak. Mostly hand pulled cask beers and out of this world! Having Sheerwater IPA w/all UK hops. Very nice.
IMG_20130816_190412_zpsb0e72cf7.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
If that is located in Texas. I never head of it. :(

I think it's located at The Big Texan in Amarillo. If I'm not mistaken, a member here is the brewer there, or atleast was the original brewer. There's a thread about it somewhere.

Starting things off with some Founders.

image-1047002835.jpg

My Founders order came in today.

image-4232482633.jpg

Free shipping, arrived in 2 days, and they threw in a sticker and two temporary tattoos. I have no clue what I'll do with the two tattoos, but its the thought that counts. :D
I probably should've ordered two growlers, but there's still time. I think they're offering free shipping for a few weeks while their brewery store is closed.

mcbaumannerb said:
Big Texan Brewery's Whoop Your Donkey. An okay DIPA.

My neighbor picked this up on their vacation and drove several thousand miles over ten days and kept it cold the entire time! What a great neighbor! :mug:

He lied! Shiat!

A Wagyu burger and a few Grizzly Peak Pale Ale grapefruit bombs later moving on to Arbor brewing. Starting with Sacred Cow IPA hand pulled cask. A really nice IPA

ForumRunner_20130816_202055.jpg

View attachment 142205

Hb rise and shine baby only 4 gallons left.foook it time to celebrate court is done all charges dropped and they came to the conclusion it was self defense :) but all my lost time from work gas and lawyer fees who really won? I guess it's better then the alternative.

It sucks what it cost you to clear your name, but at least it wasn't worse. And now you have a reason to celebrate! ;)

JP Oro de Calabaza Belgian Golden Strong. Hard to describe right now, I'm a little distracted by heaven :D

View attachment 142224

Those sound great ... feeling a little jealous.

If that is located in Texas. I never head of it. :(

What Wes said ...

I think it's located at The Big Texan in Amarillo. If I'm not mistaken, a member here is the brewer there, or atleast was the original brewer. There's a thread about it somewhere.

Another quad. Most likely going to end up like nozzle did last week at this rate.

20130816_195810_HDR_zps525d9e63.jpg

You going to have the wife lock your cellar again? :D

It sucks what it cost you to clear your name, but at least it wasn't worse. And now you have a reason to celebrate! ;)

Those sound great ... feeling a little jealous.

What Wes said ...

You going to have the wife lock your cellar again? :D

Nah, I'm thinking if I get into it, it's less beer I have to pack up and move in a few weeks.

I just bought a bench corker/capper on Craigslist for 10 bucks. I've already got a nice one but a spare never hurts

****en smacked right now after some Herradura añejo!

He lied! Shiat!

She :) ... and I totally believe her (and the fact she paid more attention to the beer than her kids :D )

And so it begins!!!! At Jolly Pumpkin starting with Baudelaire Io Saison. A little floral with some great funk and a awesome tart finish. Your gonna like this one Gabe.
IMG_20130816_171200_zps153f7635.jpg

Yeah ... Gabe's lost in the wilderness/river so you'd better just send that my way. ;)

Back