Beer PrOn

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desert_Sky

Since 1998
Reaction score
It's Wednesday and we're halfway through the week......

So heres some pron

01_sculpture.jpg

more pics here
http://evan.com/brewery/gallery/

i wish

apparently it's yours.

look at the link

Bah, looks like it'd take all the fun out of brewing. Half the fun of brewing is all the goddamn work that goes into it. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have that setup, but I'm guessing whoever owns that stuff dropped like 10 g's on it. I got most of my setup for cheap-as-free, and I make fine brew. Until I get to be a crippled old man and can no longer lift a kettle by myself, I think I like the old-fashioned route.

Hey, maybe it's that *****emonkey around here that calls himself "Evan", but without the superfluous punctuation. Hate that dude. :D

OMG... that is beautiful! I LOVE the use of the CCWC as a way to heat the mash, THEN cool it! Got one question though. How do you keep the insides of the lines clean? When I had my sculpture set up all complicated and fixed in place it was very difficult to get all the wort out of it. Got a few infected batches and ripped it all apart and went back to QD's. :( I'm sure you have a good plan, and I'm sure it'll work awesome. Kinda like to know it so next time I get jiggy with it I can keep mine clean. Don't think it'll be nearly as sexy as yours though! :D

[ame]http://www.google.com/search?q=convert+20+litres+to+gallons&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a[/ame]
20 litres = 5.28344105 US gallons
Google doesn't lie.

My guess would be that tranceamerica was implying that "Evan" has five carboys sitting there which would equal 25 gallons - or he really sucks at math...

My guess would be that tranceamerica was implying that "Evan" has five carboys sitting there which would equal 25 gallons - or he really sucks at math...

yep. I'd also hope you could get more than 5 gal out of one of those kettles. my setup gives me 5 gal, and my junk is puny compared to that cats.

ok: edit - in all fairness, it looks like a 10 gal output to me?!?

Latest posts

Back