SEC Football Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bama

Reaction score
Roll Tide yall,

I figured I would start this off with a nice calendar, created by an Alabama alum:

2008_SEC_Helmet_Schedule_updated_080408.gif

I know I am looking forward to 8/30 in Atlanta!

I will also be traveling to Athens, Knoxville, and Baton Rouge to watch the Tide this year!

Good luck coming to Baton Rouge, it gets nasty. As you know, every SEC team hates every other SEC team with a passion, unless of course they're playing someone from another conference especially USC. You can hit me up for some homebrew if you want while you're there because I'll be tailgating for sure at that game. GEAUX TIGERS!

Good luck coming to Baton Rouge, it gets nasty. As you know, every SEC team hates every other SEC team with a passion, unless of course they're playing someone from another conference especially USC. You can hit me up for some homebrew if you want while you're there because I'll be tailgating for sure at that game. GEAUX TIGERS!

Dude, this post was a year ago. He has come and gone, Bama won BTW.
:p:p

Damn dude how did you even find a thread that was 5 years dead. :D I'm in. I love SEC football. WOO PIG SOOIE!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It was at the bottom of the page on the similar pages thing. WAAARRRRRRRR EAGLLLLEEE

War eagle. Gators defense is gonna be as terrible as the offense tries to be, we took your DC/ head coach

Back