Beer made with Bull Testicles.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah,I saw that on youtube. Rock mountain oyster stout. Theu say there's only three balls per barrel. Leaves me wondering what happened to the forth? They do come in matched sets...

3 balls is still enough for them to say "our beer has more balls than whatever you're drinking, it's even got more balls than you."

Bigger ones anyway,you ever seen how big they are?! It takes real balls to brew that stuff! Reminds me of joe cartoon's teste brothers...

I heard they had seamen to help brew it. Those navy guys really know their beer.

Yeah,I guess it takes real balls to T bag a barrel of beer. I haven't seen that stout around here yet. Much less the ingredients for a testicularly different dish. Maybe it should be served in SE asian countries where they cook his swatnztuker & serve that to you...guess they're not dickin around.

alright!!!!

It is an effing gimmick, and some pretty serious bullsh!t. (don't look for a joke there, I intentionally left it out)

I will drink a bull testicle beer when there is NO other beer left on earth........maybe. I might drink a real oyster beer long before a bull oyster beer.

Latest posts

Back