• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB O2 system and stirplate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyingfinbar

Reaction score
Anyone have a spare O2 setup or small stirplate hanging around? After a stuck fermentation, I've decided it's time to step up my oxygenation and yeast propagation games.

As for O2 systems, I'm looking for something along the lines of what Williams brewing offers...an O2 regulator, some tubing/steel rod, and an airstone, all to be hooked up to a disposable oxygen tank.

As for stirplates, whatever can spin a 2L starter works for me:ban:

Happy holidays!

For the oxygenation kit you can make one yourself with parts from Amazon pretty cheap, don't really need much DIY capabilities. As for a stir plate, stirstarters.com offers a lifetime guarantee for $45, cheaper than what they offer at lhbs or the major retailers.

Back