Calling All Home Brewers In Staten Island NY and Areas And Around

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedude00

Reaction score
I live in Staten Island NY and want to start a home brew club. The club would be open to anyone in the NY and NJ area, brewers that are just starting out, To brewers that been brewing for years and know everything. Want to start a place where guys that can get to gather to talk, learn, brew, share there love of brewing with others And willing to helping and teach other brewers just starting out.
My email is [email protected] you can contact me there or on this thread with you email and ill get back to you. This is something i would really like to see happen and would love to see other that would like to see the same. Like to start a great club.
....Robert

Unfortunately the New Brighton Homebrew Society pretty much folded recently also. We had a decent club going for almost two years.

There's a few guys on here from SI who get together outside of the forum: me, mikeysab, captkirkles, and a few others who aren't on the forum.

I'd be interested in hearing your ideas and would help out, but I must warn you that I learned from my experience with the NBHS that its tough here for a variety of reasons, space being number one. Due to the exorbitant tolls to get to us, its very hard to attract people who don't live on SI. There's a few clubs in Brooklyn and a big one in Woodbridge so we're pretty much on our own here.

PM me with your plans and maybe we can get something going.

Unfortunately the New Brighton Homebrew Society pretty much folded recently also. We had a decent club going for almost two years.

There's a few guys on here from SI who get together outside of the forum: me, mikeysab, captkirkles, and a few others who aren't on the forum.

I'd be interested in hearing your ideas and would help out, but I must warn you that I learned from my experience with the NBHS that its tough here for a variety of reasons, space being number one. Due to the exorbitant tolls to get to us, its very hard to attract people who don't live on SI. There's a few clubs in Brooklyn and a big one in Woodbridge so we're pretty much on our own here.

PM me with your plans and maybe we can get something going.

Ill shoot you a PM once i get off of work i got some stuff been thinking of. I really want to see a club on Staten Island. Maybe with little work we can see something get put together

Sounds good.

Tx was talking about making state forums but it seems to have fell by the wayside. I was thinking that would have been a great resource and a jumping off point for communicating with people from the area.

Maybe we should start a Staten Island thread in the local events section and we can use that until they get the state forums up. There's quite a few members from SI on the forum now.

Sounds good.

Tx was talking about making state forums but it seems to have fell by the wayside. I was thinking that would have been a great resource and a jumping off point for communicating with people from the area.

Maybe we should start a Staten Island thread in the local events section and we can use that until they get the state forums up. There's quite a few members from SI on the forum now.

Think that a great idea as a good starting point to getting a club off the ground

Back