What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stout season yet?;)

IMG_4474.jpg

Haha...I was hoping that's what you were doing but wasn't sure. Kind of like the " if I say 'with all due respect' then you can't be offended by what I say next. And with all due respect, your mother wears combat boots to bed...".

At my age, don't take much too seriously anymore.

Sparging with a Pliny.

1410394514646.jpg

How old am I that I remember that season quite well?

The Tripel is getting better as it warms.

EDIT : can't believe this **** is 9%+ ABV.

It goes down too easy sometimes. BTW, whats up with the Tigers stadium being mostly empty? First game Ive watched in a long time and the fans are dead.

It goes down too easy sometimes. BTW, whats up with the Tigers stadium being mostly empty? First game Ive watched in a long time and the fans are dead.

Most thought the game was cancelled. There was a 45 minute delay. Lots of flooding in the area. This is not normal.

Delabeling bottles sucks. View attachment 223217
This, however, does not. View attachment 223218
Also a bottling sample of Ryedin' the Storm Out, my rye IPA. View attachment 223219

Got my 19yr old granddaughter to help one time. She was meticulous, aka slow, but what a cool thing to do with her. Switched to kegging recently, 9 gallons in 20min. You'll never regret it.

Attachments

• 1410395088073.jpg
    1410395088073.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 61
Got my 19yr old granddaughter to help one time. She was meticulous, aka slow, but what a cool thing to do with her. Switched to kegging recently, 9 gallons in 20min. You'll never regret it.

Damn. I was hoping the pic would be the 19 year old granddaughter ...

...did that cross a line?

At least oxyclean does most of the work getting the labels off. But it's still time consuming.
I do keg as well, but my keezer just went out, so no kegging until I find another cheap freezer or fridge.

Fixing my home puter. Drinking my third HB Cream Ale. I seem to get frustrated less when drinking. Whowouldathunk?

Whys everyone so combative recently? I miss my more jovial happy drunks in the alkie thread. I know I have not visited as much in the evenings recently, but still.

At least oxyclean does most of the work getting the labels off. But it's still time consuming.
I do keg as well, but my keezer just went out, so no kegging until I find another cheap freezer or fridge.

Screw that, before kegging I just half assed peeled labels off and bought bottle caps that I could write on

Nice! My almost 7 yr old son and now 5 yr old daughter always enjoy delabeling and bottling. Glad to have the help, but mostly keg due to not getting the pipeline full enough, ie: I like to drink my beers.

Another hb zombie.

Nice! My almost 7 yr old son and now 5 yr old daughter always enjoy delabeling and bottling. Glad to have the help, but mostly keg due to not getting the pipeline full enough, ie: I like to drink my beers.

Another hb zombie.

I hate delabeling.... Maybe I'll put my 6 and 3 year old to work. They love random chores like that...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I had to use a couple Rodenbach bottles which left glue behind and a couple painted bottles today neither of made me happy but I'm short on belgian bottles.

My OCD won't allow me to half ass delabeling. Plus, I just like the look of a clean bottle.

Agree totally. I delabeled a good number of bottles this last weekend and obsessed over getting them totally clean. They look great now.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410397516.746508.jpg

More Apfelwein with dinner.

Just picked myself up a 4-pack of the Sierra Nevada Narwhal from their High Altitude series, very good stuff. I'd compare it to Oskar Blues' Ten Fidy with a little bit of cinnamon and hint of cherry. Also somewhat reminiscent of New Holland's Night Tripper.

Can't stand Obama. But I agree with him tonight. We've got to stop these ********.

Water before bed.

Another hb zombie.

That's cool man. The only kid showing interest in the actual steps is my 6yr granddaughter. Keep them doing something.

Oh, and drinking water so i dont end up with a WTF beer again. 😜

Back