spare faucets/hose bib asseembly from "garage vision" article of 09/1998 byo issue?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worldzfree

Reaction score
i have exhausted all normal methods to figure this out but there are no pictures and it doesn't show as an issue you can order from their store.

i am running a new line for a utility sink and the article mentions a setup on the edges of the sink where they put spare faucets/hose bib assemblies but i am having a hard time visualizing without the pictures.

the article is online at:

http://byo.com/component/resource/article/Indices/29-Equipment/688-garage-vision

can someone take a picture of their setup?

I believe this is what they are getting at... Pardon the horrible drawing, I only have windows paint.:D

Very Bad Drawing.jpg

ok, i'm to the point where need to buy the parts. can someone scan this article for me? since the article is available online i can't imagine this being out of line but let me know if it is.

-cheers

I wouldn't count on anyone scanning the article for you and posting it because it would be a violation of copyright laws and thus violate forum rules. Just because byo posts the article on their website, it doesn't make it free for anyone to copy. You can probably call byo and order an old issue or check with the Seattle Public Library to see if they have it on microfiche.

Back