What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movin' on.

IMG_1758.jpg

Coriolis. Buzzed as **** now. Cheers.

Making fresh mozzarella with basil, garlic, tomatoes and roasted red peppers.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392583401.050143.jpg

Drinking water as I gear up for going to Outback. Gonna destroy a steak and drink oil cans of Fosters.

Honestly, I will never go through the trouble of grabbing this in the future. I used to like it more in the past...maybe my tastes have just changed.

IMG-20140216-00198.jpg

Honestly, I will never go through the trouble of grabbing this in the future. I used to like it more in the past...maybe my tastes have just changed.

Funny. I thought that last year but loved it this year.

Right now, Lagunitas IPA at the hotel relaxing after looking at dinosaurs all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Holy ****. Wtf!!!

Guessing you didnt come through to NY? Yea man some good brew from them. That place is big and it was friggin packed!

Had some igors dream and some Road to ruin and some saison.
Which was goodImageUploadedByHome Brew1392591804.576811.jpg... But this is friggin awesome!

Haha my RIS homebrew in my new glass.

Lawson's Finest Liquids Maple Bourbon Aged Sticky Ale.

Picked it up at the Hunger mountain coop in Montpelier VT in December and cracked it open tonight.

Very good. Can't wait for the brewers festival!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Guessing you didnt come through to NY? Yea man some good brew from them. That place is big and it was friggin packed!

Had some igors dream and some Road to ruin and some saison.
Which was goodView attachment 179879... But this is friggin awesome!

Haha my RIS homebrew in my new glass.

In my opinion, Igor's Dream is the most disappointing beer I've ever had in my life. Had it last week. Terrible.
Hope you enjoyed your visit there. They have some decent beers. Nothing outstanding but a few solid beers.

I'm having water after water. Getting sick and I've had 5-6 pints already. Done for the day.

Back