Stupid addiction...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boneshb

Reaction score
So I have only brewed 4 batches now, but I am hooked! Seems like I find myself on HBT too often and watching my beer an unhealthy amount... I guess I will have to get more carboys!
Next week I hope to try AG. I followed some instructions on here for the cooler conversion and will try batch sparging, cant wait!

It never really ends. I have become increasingly addicted over the past couple of years. Don't let yourself play on the forum more than you work!

Right there with you. Got a starter kit for Christmas.. bought a lot more equipment, and have done 4 brews already and 1 Apfelwein already :x . I've take a break where I haven't done anything for 2 weeks though... being patient is getting easier, but its still very addicting!

Yeah, I'm right with you. I hate to admit it but I spend a good 4 hours or so a day (for the past 3 months) on the forum alone.

I too am hooked. I started researching the hobby at the end of October and now I've brewed 4 batches and 1 batch of Apfelwein.

It sure beats Evony or Facebook.

I started 16 days ago. I'm about 500 bucks in and 3 batches down. Everywhere I go I look for something to buy to add to my 'toys'. Hell, I spent 35 bucks on a big wooden spoon, but it's a nice big wooden spoon.

Do you look for a bucket of sani everytime you drop something even when not brewing like me? I drop my keys now and I look for a bucket to toss them into.

I just hope that I don't start counting yeast cells in my sleep.....

Haha, its bad that everyone at the LHBS knows my name and I know theirs, I dont even know my neighbors names...

Back