Reverend JC in Columbus OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
I will be heading to Columbus OH and will be there from Dec 11th to the 15th.

I need a list of good beer spots both on and off sale locations and of course if anyone there would like to get together for a beer.

Yeah barley's is the only place I'm really aware of. Although I'm sure there are more.

The short north is full of *cough* gays *cough*. It's nice to drive thru bur don't stop for heaven's sake! :) *grain of salt*

Does work have you in the Capital City over the weekend or is it pleasure?

Its pleasure. My brothers and his family lives there and just had another baby so im heading there to hang out for a bit. He lives in upper arlington, and i will definately be returning to barleys, i love the sauerkraut balls they have at the smoke house location.

Where should i go for the best selection of beer that i can just take back to his house?

There is a place on the way to Delaware called "From the Vine" that is our usual stop.

It's maybe 20 min from UA.

Ok, I leave on thursday of this week, 2 days from now. I am planning on getting together with ohiobrewtus, if anyone else wants to meet up for a beer let me know.

Latest posts

Back