NHBC Cincinnatti--CLUB NIGHT planning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm ohiobrewtus' SWMBO and since I'm going to be seeing you all on Friday I thought I could finally post something to introduce myself. I'm looking forward to meeting you all in a couple of days.

Uh-oh! My SWMBO popped her HBT cherry! :eek:

Welcome BrewingMama! Are you guys another Brew-Couple? I don't know how many of us there are that brew together... it's so much fun though! :mug:

Hi BrewWench! Yes we do brew together. Its alot a fun!!!! Can't wait to meet you and your hubby friday. I like the shirts!

Hey all,

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, but I did bring a keg, a cobra tap, and a CO2 charger for the keg. I haven't dropped it off yet, but I did notice we're listed as a participating club for club night. We'll see how it goes when I walk over to the keg drop. See you call here, I hope! PM me if you guys want my phone number to get a hold of me.

Matt

As a follow up, I started a sheet for club night, so we should just be able to drop off kegs now. We aren't listed in the book as participating, though. Hope to see you folks today!

Back