1 PID, 2 Element eHERMS - diagrams/parts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broham1

Reaction score
Of COURSE, I didn't save the threads with the diagrams and parts lists for the system I want to build! :)

Can anyone help link to the right ones? I know they're out there already, I'm just having a little difficulty finding them through search.

I'm planning on a 30A 220V 5500W HERMS system. 3 15.5 gal keggles with 2 elements, 1 in the HLT, 1 in the BK. Only going to use 1 PID, with a switch controlling which element is firing. I'm only using 1 RTD probe fitted with camllocks so it can be used to measure the output temp of my CFC when chilling.

I have 1 pump, but I want to build capacity for 2. I'd like the E-stop, definitely. I'm not sure if I want to include an alarm buzzer/light. I'd have to include an on/off switch if I do, right? Do people find it worth it?

Anyway, looking for the right diagram for my plans, as well as a parts list that's as complete as possible so I have an idea of the cost.

Thanks so much in advance. The wealth of info in this forum is amazing. I never even thought such a system was possible until I joined. And now, here I am actually getting ready to put this together!

This is exactly what I'm doing. Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you my parts list and wiring diagram (the latter is thanks to PJ!)

lunchbox said:
This is exactly what I'm doing. Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you my parts list and wiring diagram (the latter is thanks to PJ!)

Thanks, man! PM sent.

Back