right hand left hand adapter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrogant

Reaction score
I have two Corny regulators, same p/n, but one has right hand thread high pressure ports and the other has left hand. I want to hook them together to have dual pressure outlets, but can't find an adapter. Any suggestions?

Same part number?! The only regulators I've seen with RH high-pressure threads have been secondary regulators with a maximum inlet pressure of 100 psi or so. You could always connect it to the low pressure side of the main regulator.

Looking again, the text on the labels of the two regulators is not quite the same: the one with left hand threads says: primary reg..max 2600 PSI, etc..857-A, style PL-60. The other says max 500 PSI and P-60 and has right hand threads. It was given to me mounted on a regular bottle and I have been using it with no problems, even though the bottle is at 800 PSI. I guess I should probably get a new regulator.

Latest posts

Back