World Beer Festival in Raleigh this weekend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepe501

Reaction score
The World Beer Festival is in Raleigh this weekend. It is sold out online. Does anyone around the Raleigh, NC area know where I might get a couple tiks to the evening session?

Flying Saucer is out and has been out. The website had a bunch of places carrying tickets but they've pulled the list... it now says everyone is sold out. I just called several places on the list and everyone confirmed that tickets are gone. I'd say you either have to know someone who has tickets or hope for some scalped tickets there.

Damn Dude... we're scrambling for tickets and you say you wish you had some so you could make some money?? I used to think you were a nice guy. :)

Yeah, the remaining tickets went fast. Yesterday, several places had tickets... today, all sold out. I could be mistaken but I don't think Flying Saucer was one of the places that had tickets yesterday. Anyhow, hopefully we can make the next one.

Baron von BeeGee said:
If you were in Raleigh instead of VA I'd say just show up and see what you can do. But that's a bit of a ride for a hope and a prayer.

We definitely considered it but... we'll try to catch y'all at the next one. :)

Back