avery labels?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have written on the caps but I give some away so I wanted to be able to write what it is. And I was trying to avoid writing all together. Wanted to print it other wise id just use painters tape

I use the 3/4" round labels along with the template from their web site. I put on the beer, the brew date, the bottled date and the ABV. It all fits in four lines.

I don't think "vanilla chocolate milk stout" will fit so well. Haha
But I just searched more on their site and they have so the say are "removable" ill give them a shot

i use Avery 5160 easy peel labels. As long as they don't get wet they peel right off the bottle, even damp they come of pretty easy. I use the online software to print. They come 30 a sheet and I am able to fit the Beer naame and basic info easily.

I use the big Avert name tags. The blank ones, not the my name is... ones. You can type whatever you want, or even make a whole graphic label, peel, stick on. As for removing, they peel off ok, not great, but a quick soak and they're floating off.

yeah i just went with these oval craft brown averys
i almost got the "removable" ones but liked the look of these
2012-03-15_13-58-16_525.jpg

I use avery 5247 put it on the cap so when you open the bottle you just removed the label as well.

Ditto to using the 3/4" round Avery labels on the cap. You can print off 24 at a time using their software, and can even import your own logo. Granted everything has to be pretty small, but works great for me. I hate taking labels off bottles, it took me forever to get 7 cases of bottles ready, but now I like the easy life.

Another decent idea is to use a small card (size of business card) and just use some twine and hang it around the neck of the bottle.

Back