My Frigidaire mini fridge build!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gicts

Reaction score
Here has been my Christmas project so far. Not bad IMO as I learn to keg :mug:

Then the tower...
It is a duel faucet. The blue tap is all I bothered for insulation until the faucets come.

BIG thank you to Snausages01 for the tutorial and copper pipe idea!

I got the tower for $50 on ebay. Does anyone know exactly who made it?

I had more pics but my memory card is very selective. Talk about frustrating!

Faucets and all the small toys are out for delivery today! :ban:

Looks Awesome!

Which model Frigidaire is that? I'm looking into doings something similar.

I can't seem to find the popular Danby or Sanyo 4.9 cu ft models, everything is 4.4 or 6 with a freezer.

looks like the FRC445GM or GB that they sell at Lowe's. It's a 4.4 and has a freezer compartment, but it's just an insulated plastic divider that pops right out with no effect on cooling ability. Next time you're at Lowe's, open on the floor model and take a look- as I remember there's just a plastic tab you can unscrew and voila!

Mine's worked like a champ for almost a year now!

looks like the FRC445GM or GB that they sell at Lowe's. It's a 4.4 and has a freezer compartment, but it's just an insulated plastic divider that pops right out with no effect on cooling ability. Next time you're at Lowe's, open on the floor model and take a look- as I remember there's just a plastic tab you can unscrew and voila!

Mine's worked like a champ for almost a year now!

Sweet! :rockin:
I didn't want to jack up the floor model, but I'll look much closer next time.

Yeah the FRC445GM works great, easy to remove the freezer compartment and add a tower and best of all it is relatively cheap compared to other models

I saw that tower on Ebay....congrats! I didn't bid because I knew it might get out of hand :D

Yup, it is the FRC445GM as seen herehttps://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my-frigidaire-kegerator-build-150576/

I had a little bit of trouble getting the top off, it was glued on there pretty well.

I saw that tower on Ebay....congrats! I didn't bid because I knew it might get out of hand :D

Haha thanks! I figured for an insulated duel tower with shanks I did alright.

Here she is!

(still working on the carb)

Back