FYI-Sears Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schnitzengiggle

Reaction score
I am currently building mash tun, I was able to find 52 qt Coleman Xtreme coolers at Sears for $29.99, best price I've been able to find. They normally retail for $55.99 at Sears, so it is a good deal at $26.00 off!

They are having a 2 day sale that ends Saturday.

i made one from a 5 gallon igloo cylindrical cooler. i would have preferred the extreme version but i hadn't seen it until after i got this one. it has a cpvc manifold that seems to work well.
the second time i used it, i put together a belgian dark strong grain bill. on brew morning, i realized that 18 lbs of grain and 4.5 gallons of water were not going to fit in a 5 gallon cooler! i grabbed my big "ice cube" cooler, the one that we use as a cooler, wrapped some teflon tape around some hose, poked it through the drain with the manifold and it worked fine. every time i open that cooler now, i can smell the malt!

Sales start, But the question is how much will the discount be?
Dont know bout where you live, But around here is a sale is 10% off...oooOoOoO

So to me, It has to be a big discount before i am willing to spend the cash... Saving 10bucks isnt a deal.

Back