Hello all!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlightyBrewer

Reaction score
I've been absent for a while. Busy working in Toulouse, France. How is everyone? I see there are many new names (and a lot of "risky" avatars...not that I'm complaining ;)

Anyone else disappeared of the face of the HB world? I notice El P doesn't visit much anymore?

Been months since I've seen a post from Orfy. Traveling, or gave up the habit I guess.

Welcome back BlightyBrewer! :mug:
It seems that folks come and go in this forum. Either busy, on vacation, or I think some folks get a bit burned out.
Maybe when the weather cools and fall arrives more folks will come back.

I've noticed the forum has slowed down in the last couple months. I'm attributing it to the fact that it's summer time. I'm sure things will get rockin' again in the fall, although then it will be time to murder pheasants...

Welcome back, blighty!

Yup, and it's the biz! Only brewed about four AG's, but love it, and and learning loads.

Just brewed my last kit, a Munton's supposedly "Premier Gold" kit...tastes sh!te and not a patch on the AG brews (IMHO)! Fermentation got stuck, tastes like pap! :mad: Never going back to the world of kits, although I must admit my first kit (Woodfordes Norfolk Nog) was very nice (another Munton's creation I believe).

Back