You could(n't) care less......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patsoxbru6

Reaction score
....But I just got the first taste of a beer I made myself. Yes it was incredible, it was delicious, it was rewarding, it was...it was...FOOKING AWESOME!!!!:rockin:

Sorry just had to get that out.:ban:

Now I can finally RDWHAHB.

God I love beer.:tank:

Congrats! Pretty much all of us here remember our first as great. Mine was a redhead on prom....oops...sorry...wrong first!:p

I assume you already have your next batch in the fermenter?

Also, what did you make?

Hey we care, it's always nice to see some one enjoy the fruits of their labor and appreciate the craft! Congratulations.

We've been there... and remember it like it was yesterday with a tear in our eye.

Congrats, welcome to the club!

Dude, Way to go.

I love that feeling when I've improved upon my homebrew and its like drinking beer for the first time.

PROST to many more awesome brews!

Couldn't care less?

Dude, you are sadly mistaken... Regardless of whether we know each other on a personal level or not, or we are bitter enemies who have never met. The mere fact that you have finally taken the plunge, brewed your first beer, waited and fretted, and finally got to taste the first of your concoctions - We were all there once and its kinda cool to see that same excitement in someone who hasn't experienced it before.

Funny thing is, I almost get like this with every new batch I put on tap... :p

Back