First Label, thoughts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sippin37

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
as a huge Blackhawks fan here in Chicago, can't help but dedicate my brews to the players that got us the Cup last year.

SharpiesSummerAlecopy.jpg

Special shout out to Andy Biggs and his sweet Beer Labelizer website. I started with an image from his site then took it to Photoshop and made the necessary changes there to create the final label.

Very cool label. The only thing I would suggest is maybe using a different font for the name of your brewery, one that doesn't have a slant to it. When you put an arc on a font that is slanted it looks like the thing is crooked. I used to own a screen printing shop and I would try and stick to straight fonts whenever I needed to arc them because it would look like I didn't print them straight on the shirt. Just my opinion otherwise it's a great looking logo. I need to make one of my own.

Thanks Qeelin, I knew the cursive font was looking strange when I made it arc'd in Photoshop but I couldn't figure out why. I will make the change in the next day or so and re-post.

From one Hawk fan to another.......Looking good.

I made a "Lord Stanley's Cream Stout" to Celebrate.

Dan

Back