Check on Farmhouse Brewing Supply

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teromous

Beer Gnome
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I received an email from Farmhouse Brewing Supply but I'm pretty sure I didn't sign up for a mailing list from this site. They have a really good deal on hops but I wanted to make sure that they were legit. Is this the same guy as Cheaphops?

I just wanted to put a feeler out there...I know the site is new but I thought maybe the site was run by one of you guys or somebody you know...

Want to give a shout out to Farmhouse Brewing Supply - they've got some great stuff you can't find anywhere else at excellent prices. Fast shipping too.

Not affiliated with the shop, just a satisfied customer! Oh, the guy running it is also a member here I believe...

Highly recommended - some of the best prices and great selection. I buy pretty much all my hops from there

I just bought 2lbs of hops and 20lbs of specialty grains for $48 shipped. Farmhouse is awesome.

Back