Almost done with my RIMS System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HolyGhostBrew

Reaction score
Well the plumbing is done and the gas lines are hooked up. Just need to finish the electronics and we'll be brewing!

just want to thank everyone for such an enormous amount of guidance!

these were just taken with my phone. I will take tons of pics when done and give you the details of the build soon!

IMG_20110213_210052.jpg

IMG_20110213_210357.jpg

Any reason your stand is so much longer than most?

Looks awesome! I love all copper plumbing...looks so much nicer. I'm also digging those pilot coils. I'm too lazy to do that on mine.

Any reason your stand is so much longer than most?

two reasons...I didn't want the heat transfer from the burners affecting the temperatures of the other kettles , and also we powder coated it so i didn't want the outside frames to get to hot from the burners. The only areas that should be getting a lot of heat we painted with a high temp ceramic.

Here are a couple more pictures...The control panel is almost finished, just need the flanged receptacles to get here!

Also the burners are working great! should be cutting the ribbon here in the next couple weeks!

Burners on.jpg

Control Panel.jpg

Really great! Love the symmetry of the whole thing and the standalone control panel on casters. Nice work

Back