What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my pills with some fresh cider. Coffee brewing atm. Can't wait till Tuesday to check the level of oaking/bourbon on my stout. Gotta wait till then to clean & sanitize the BB to get more spring water. Then hopefully Wednsday I can brew my vanilla porter.

Did some serious drinkin last night myself. Hoppin helles,SNPA & Wernesgruner pils with vodka. Startin on a fresh pot of coffee now...

Remmy said:
On the Coff right now.

Had such a great buzz going last night. My buzz was over immediately after receiving a call that my cousin's fiance had ended her own life (at 25 yrs. old).

That is just terrible news man. I'm so sorry to hear that.

On the Coff right now.

Had such a great buzz going last night. My buzz was over immediately after receiving a call that my cousin's fiance had ended her own life (at 25 yrs. old).

Sorry to hear that - totally sucks.

Coffee now and not the least bit upset there isn't enough scrapple for me. Just means I'll have tasty bacon instead.

Remmy said:
On the Coff right now. Had such a great buzz going last night. My buzz was over immediately after receiving a call that my cousin's fiance had ended her own life (at 25 yrs. old).
Sorry to hear that, that's awful.

I'm drinking copious amounts of water this am

Sorry to hear that - totally sucks.

Coffee now and not the least bit upset there isn't enough scrapple for me. Just means I'll have tasty bacon instead.

From what Ive seen I wouldnt be fighting to be first in line for scrapple either. Having my green tea bucha for now

Old Rasputin

image-3052580499.jpg

Hey Nick is anything from Rock Art Brewery any good?

I'm not Nick, obviously, but wanted to throw in my support of Rock Art. I went to the brewery back in May and did a tasting of what they had on tap. I don't remember what all I had, but they were all very good brews. I found it surprising, though, that my favorite one in the flight was the saison. Not a style I am particularly partial to.

I'm not Nick, obviously, but wanted to throw in my support of Rock Art. I went to the brewery back in May and did a tasting of what they had on tap. I don't remember what all I had, but they were all very good brews. I found it surprising, though, that my favorite one in the flight was the saison. Not a style I am particularly partial to.

Thanks for your input sir.

NIZZLE said:
Hey Nick is anything from Rock Art Brewery any good?
When trading I usually send out a bomber of my choosing out. I live pretty much all their 22oz bottles. I'm not a big fan of ridge runner though but that probably just me.

When trading I usually send out a bomber of my choosing out. I live pretty much all their 22oz bottles. I'm not a big fan of ridge runner though but that probably just me.

That's one I didn't like a whole lot either. Didn't have it at the brewery, but I did have it a while back from the bottle. I think it might be good with some age on it.

nukebrewer said:
Nice. How's the clone doing? Sorry to hear about your cousin's fiancee. That kind of news is never easy to take.
Going good. Planning to bottle late this week. Definitely going to save you a few bottles.

Thank you.

nukebrewer said:
That's one I didn't like a whole lot either. Didn't have it at the brewery, but I did have it a while back from the bottle. I think it might be good with some age on it.
i stray away from the 12 packs, I only like a couple styles they include.

At my club's Learn To Homebrew Day event yesterday, had some DC Brau Alpha Domina Mellis IIPA, Weihenstephaner Hefe, and Southern Tier 2X Stout, then a few of my Mild when I got home. This morning a mug of Raspberry Mate, and now some Earl Grey with lavender.

Gordon Biersch doesn't make a whole lot of beers that are truly great, but their Winter Bock is my favorite American brewed double bock. Wish I could get it without having to drive to DC. Might have to arrange a trade next month.

Having another Gandhi-bot then the wife and I are going to take the dog for a walk.

Untitled by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

nukebrewer said:
Gordon Biersch doesn't make a whole lot of beers that are truly great, but their Winter Bock is my favorite American brewed double bock. Wish I could get it without having to drive to DC. Might have to arrange a trade next month. Having another Gandhi-bot then the wife and I are going to take the dog for a walk. http://www.flickr.com/photos/93961624@N06/10650145444/ Untitled by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

I agree. I've been to a few of their locations (Southern Cal and Columbus, OH) so I grabbed some glassware.

Back