Brewing a "Dos Equis" style brew for my sister's wedding.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny_P

Reaction score
The wedding colors are lavender and pale yellow.

They're doing a mexican style meal, and I'd like to supply some homebrew for the wedding. I've already bought a kit for an amber Cervesa said to be most like Dos Equis, what I find to be a palatable mexican beer, without going the route of a vienna lager as is Negra Modelo....Anyway.

Any Ideas on what I could name this? It can be a cheesy name if need be, something relating to being married. I speak spanish, maybe something in spanish?

Any ideas on templates for labels? I really want to impress my sister and brother in law as well as all who attend this reception (I'm told they want to hire mariachis to come aroudn and serenade the tables as they dine...just a side note...haha.)

I would probably name it something like: "Don't Do It Amber" or maybe "60% of Marriages Fail" or "You'll Regret it in the Morning"

Hope this helps! :)

Don't name it something that your sister will forced to torture you about for the rest of your life. :D

día de la boda ale
celebración del Día ale
la boda de la hermana bonita ale

Back