I can be a real moron sometimes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littletommy

Reaction score
So, I've been getting stuff together to start brewing since the first of this year, I bought a beginners brewing kit from Northern brewer with the bottling bucket, fermenter, a capper, a bottle filler, and some plastic tubing. About a month ago, when all my stuff arrived, I unpacked it and gave it the once over. I've brewed an American wheat kit, and a Caribou slobber kit, and just bottled the wheat. Yesterday, I'm thinking, dammit, I don't have a siphon! So we happened to be at Big Woods brewery in Nashville IN, and they have a little HB supply shop, so I grabbed a siphon. I get home, walk into my brew room, and on a shelf, about face level, lays the siphon that was included in the Northern brewer kit!

Oh well, it was only $10, and now I have a spare. I just have to hide one of them from my wife......she just loves it when I do something stupid.

I bottled the wheat earlier today, and, although it went well, I'm thinking kegging is my next step.

Two is one, and one is none. You did good.

(Especially when it comes to Hydrometers if you're anal about gravity measurements!)

Back