ISO Sun King Brewing Popcorn Pilsner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ed5388

Reaction score
Probably a long shot but does anyone in the Indiana area ever come across Sun King's popcorn pilsner. Looking to get some for a friend.

I don't believe it's on tap right now. It would only be available via growler if it were. I can get all of their canned beers if he's interested (Osiris pale, Sunlight cream, Wee Mac scottish brown, and whatever their 2 collaborations with Oskar Blues are called)

Got ya! I was under the impression it came in cans. Thanks I'll see if he's interested in the others but I know specifically he wanted the popcorn. Thanks again

No problem. They don't can many of their beers yet. They've only been around 2-3 years but they're exploding. Their goal is to grow bigger than Founders and Bells and they're off to a helluva start

The only place I've seen it was at Indianapolis Indian games. To be honest I didn't think it was all that good

Yeah. Sun King had a deal set up with Victory Field. I haven't had it. I wish they would can their damn doppelbock already. That or some more of their double ipas.

Well thanks for the info guys! If it ever comes out in cans I'd appreciate it if you keep me in mind! I'd gladly pay for it and shipping or would trade for anything you'd be interested in that I can get here in NJ. Thanks again

Back