What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm here way too much.
image-2924577093.jpg

drinking plenty of water, listen to this :D always makes my day better when i get to listen to reggae at work

Last edited by a moderator:
My English Dry Cider getting ready to head to Verdonis for brick oven pizzas and Michigan drafts. After that its the lhbs and end the afternoon at Odd Side Brewery. Ive heard they have a new Imperial Red thats awesome. Although Bitter Roots Red Dread may have ruined that style for me! Its gonna be a great day! :ban: :rockin:

ForumRunner_20130911_142643.jpg

I haven't had a sip of beer yet today. This is unusual. I have just been on the water. So hot out here. I'm grilling steak later this evening so it's my obligation to smack some beers.

I haven't had a sip of beer yet today. This is unusual. I have just been on the water. So hot out here. I'm grilling steak later this evening so it's my obligation to smack some beers.

I just realized that it's your BBQ blog that I've been looking at. Thanks a lot, all I want is a nice steak or some brisket.

I had the new Gigantic Brewing barleywine, Massive, last night. It was so good that I'm going to grab another one for tonight. This brewery is constantly making delicious beers.

rynoryan said:
I just bought some of those. Haven't tried yet. Any good? I just tried rodeo clown yesterday and it was great.

I love rodeo clown. A little disappointing in cans, but wonderful on tap. The Oktoberfest is very good for the style. This is the first I've had of it. 1L might have been more than I thought I'd have at one sitting, but can't pass up the glass to add to my collection.

WesleyS said:
I love rodeo clown. A little disappointing in cans, but wonderful on tap. The Oktoberfest is very good for the style. This is the first I've had of it. 1L might have been more than I thought I'd have at one sitting, but can't pass up the glass to add to my collection.

I'm from Texas so I try to support the Texas breweries. They seem to be making pretty good beer. Thanks or the info.

rynoryan said:
I'm from Texas so I try to support the Texas breweries. They seem to be making pretty good beer. Thanks or the info.

Same here. I love all the craft beer being produced in Texas now. Karbach is probably my favorite in Houston right now. I haven't been disappointed yet by anything from them. My favorite outside of Houston is probably Jester King.

MrNickVT said:
No, I'm also not sure what that is! Unless you're talking about fantasy football. Then again no :)

Cool, thanks. We've got a few unidentfied owners we're trying to track down.

More vienna simcoe smash, celebrating a relatively successful brew day. Only spilled hot wort on my bare toes once!

Thanks for the good wishes. Tonight drinking bourbon and Shiva IPA. Surreal day...woke up this morning and found that the dog had chewed his tail off. No sh**! His tail has been broken since we rescued him so he didn't feel it but my wallet did after a day at the vet.

Back