Bottle caps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

volfan16

Reaction score
Any one know of a good place to get different bottle caps? I have seen several websites that have the different colored, American flag, and also plain generic black caps. I was wanting something like sports team caps (e.g Tennessee volunteers for tailgating during football season) or just different designs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Any one know of a good place to get different bottle caps? I have seen several websites that have the different colored, American flag, and also plain generic black caps. I was wanting something like sports team caps (e.g Tennessee volunteers for tailgating during football season) or just different designs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I recently got some custom printed at bottlemark. Quality was excellent pricing not horrible for custom printing. I left one in my pocket after taking it to show my buddies and swmbo sent it through the washer and dryer and it still looks great.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but this made me think of a question. With sports teams related stuff you see "officially licensed" tags or something similar. With SOPA and other anti-piracy initiatives I wonder what the implications of using a sports team's logo on a bottle cap would be. I doubt a homebrewer would ever be prosecuted for something like that, but if someone at the Justice Dept got a wild hair up their arse, I wonder if they'd go after a company like bottlemark for selling bottle caps with unlicensed logos?

I recently got some custom printed at bottlemark. Quality was excellent pricing not horrible for custom printing. I left one in my pocket after taking it to show my buddies and swmbo sent it through the washer and dryer and it still looks great.

I just placed my first order with Bottlemark this morning, glad to hear yours came out well. It was cheaper than I would have thought.

I just placed my first order with Bottlemark this morning, glad to hear yours came out well. It was cheaper than I would have thought.

I think you will be happy with the quality, Mine took about 10 days to get them after I ordered. Now if someone just custom printed 6 pack carriers in small quantities.

zazbnf said:
I think you will be happy with the quality, Mine took about 10 days to get them after I ordered. Now if someone just custom printed 6 pack carriers in small quantities.

+1 That would make for some sweet gifts

Already got a shipping confirmation number (within 24 hours). Should probably have them in just a couple days. Can't wait to check out the quality.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but this made me think of a question. With sports teams related stuff you see "officially licensed" tags or something similar. With SOPA and other anti-piracy initiatives I wonder what the implications of using a sports team's logo on a bottle cap would be. I doubt a homebrewer would ever be prosecuted for something like that, but if someone at the Justice Dept got a wild hair up their arse, I wonder if they'd go after a company like bottlemark for selling bottle caps with unlicensed logos?

It would be ugly for them. especially since the Big O is starting a new agency to just enforce that. they will be looking to make a name for them selves fast.

thumbs up for bottlemark.com, great service and a great value. caps came out great.

B&C.jpg

Back