The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me be perfectly clear. My shot was at the fact that the_bird runs like a girl. I see the error now. I probably should have compared him to a retarded donkey. I notice the picture is now broken, but I stand by my assessment.

Let me be perfectly clear. My shot was at the fact that the_bird runs like a girl. I see the error now. I probably should have compared him to a retarded donkey. I notice the picture is now broken, but I stand by my assessment.

Pss. The only time you've ever run for nearly two hours straight involved a posse, one pissed-off farmer, and a sheep with rectal lacerations.

The social norm and more f this thread is that wives are above the fray. Our wives and SWMBO 's have all made one gigantic f'up in their lives and as gestures of detente' we avoid mentioning them there. They've suffered enough.

The glaring exception is "Her Most Imperial LeeAnne-ness". She's fair game. If you have a clear shot, take it while there is the faintest possibility of preserving Chris's sackage.

F U from England.

Just got off one. Put LSU in today and brought her around to the yacht club. Got a new slip, closer in but with a whole new set of challenges to dock her. Wind started howling between the time I left the ramp and arrived at the club. Fair amount of pucker factor docking in a near gale without anyone to help with the lines. A great bit of advice my father gave me is 'Never approach a dock faster than you're willing to hit it.' Great advice sometimes needs to be ignored. Stuck the landing but stained the draws doing it.

As the multitude of intermittent but epic downpours passed overhead here I was actually wondering if anyone was [insert pejorative adjective here] enough to be out on the water today...

Cheers! ;)

I'd jump in here but I've never said anything stupid in my life so I'm not sure where to start. Maybe if I pretend I'm Paul.

That's it. I'm going to build a PIZZA oven!!!!

Please up the ante on the banter. I have had a horrible day.

... well, one of C's friends got hit by a car yesterday. Crossing the street with his best friend, going to his house after school. Eight years old. Died. Whole ****ing town is in mourning.

So, I got nothin'.

Uggg. Sorry to hear that news Bird. We had similar deal in this area about a week ago. 12-13 year old hit and killed by a bus near my sons' school. They didn't know the boy but... regardless.

Hope it's being taken ok in your house

Man. Sorry about your mother Melana, and the loss of the neighborhood kids. but I'm leaving this thread, at least until tomorrow. Today's got nuthin' but Debby Downers.

And yeah, PTN, GFY.

Back