What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know people care. Brew day is done. Both beers are sleeping soundly. Dog is walked and I'm about to pound some cider with Apple jack. Someone gave me a pint in trade for a growler of home brew. I've been scared to drink it.

Nice to see lots of brewing today. Just put my carboy in the basement and hit all the numbers. I hate refractometers by the way the readings are always so screwed. I hit my final volume and my pre boil gravity but at 60 min the refracometer read two points low. So I pulled my hop spider and stirred and now I'm 2 pts high after boiling an extra 10 min because I thought I was low. Now I have to take all the trub just to get my final 5.5 gal. Oh well it was a good day. Now a hb black eye ipa.

You're dead to me ;-)

Slightly Stoopider

lol you disagree? when I popped the top on the can of Sip Of Sunshine you sent me the aroma jumped out of the can and punched me in the nose like Fathead's Hopstalker does, Heady does to a lesser degree. It's very good don't get me wrong.

HB Apple Cider/Graff.

unnamed-8.jpg

Back