Group buy: grain mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you found the right price on Ebay. Can you send me a link so I can buy some too?

Forrest

Please let me know where I can get stout faucets for $50 shipped so I can buy them there as well.

Forrest

I got 2 Guinness Stout faucets with the new style tall Guinness handle for $50 shipped each, one new, one used but came with the Guinness coupler for a sanke, on ebay. I'm sure you could find them if you keep an eye out, if you are really interested. I'm just waiting until I can afford another tank for beergas. I'm using them with the restrictor plate removed atm.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=gu...p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=stout+faucet&_osacat=0

No one would be interested in the low end Monster Mill Group Buy? Oh well.

Yup thats the one .... what is the difference between this and the one you bought? The only difference I see is the one on AHS website says 6' power cord and the one on ebay says 3' power cord, all other specs seem to be identical.

One difference is the pump housing. The ones from AHS the intake and output are to the sides. The one on ebay the intake is facing the front and the output is to the side (same).

Not sure if this makes any difference on the function of the two pumps (ease of priming).

It will make the plumbing fittings to stick out.

The other difference it's not sold by AHS.

A 3 ft. power cord does seem a little short, though not hard to replace.

One difference is the pump housing. The ones from AHS the intake and output are to the sides. The one on ebay the intake is facing the front and the output is to the side (same).

Not sure if this makes any difference on the function of the two pumps (ease of priming).

It will make the plumbing fittings to stick out.

The other difference it's not sold by AHS.

A 3 ft. power cord does seem a little short, though not hard to replace.

I found this one from the same seller on ebay for $119, difference is this one is "inline" - I assume he means that the intake and output are inline, from the picture thats what it looks like. Sorry to highjack this thread, just wanted to finish the pump conversation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/March-809-PL-HS...3-FT-cord_W0QQitemZ220484710494QQcmdZViewItem

Forest,

I apologize. You've committed money, time, energy and heart into your business and the home brewing industry. And home brewers, as the analytical pain in the a## that we can be, don't always reciprocate.

As a matter of fact, we who complain about the big 3 corporate beer whores, should look at our actions first.

There's price, and there's value.

Ordered some grains and a crusher. I must say that I have never received an order packaged so well (grains sealed etc) Very cool. You will get more of my business for sure.

Back