Brewing Show on History Channel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caught most of that show as well. I missed the last few minutes (dragging the teenager to some event). It was interesting.

Missed the TV airing. Thanks for the Netflix instant availability update. I'll watch it after the Super Bowl.

what is the name of the program i went to netflix link and it went to member sign in

Sam Calgione is so ****ing hot. He shouldn't talk though. He should just stand there and look hot.

Good show. Thanks Panzerman!

Yeah, he does sound like a retard when he opens his mouth; cool as **** though! I know I'll see him this summer at the rugby tournament I play in every year near Rehoboth. It is my mission to have him play in a B side match. I was SO close last year!

That was an awesome show!! I recorded it so I can watch again later DVRs are wonderful I don't know how we ever got by without them :)

Was definitely a show worth watching. I'm also curious about that Sam Adams Utopias. A quick google search shows it going for a couple of benji's per bottle. Yikes!

But.....Gnome! Beer + brewer+ gorgeous man. It's Utopia. Until he talks. I would simply duct tape his mouth shut and have my way with him.

(Get it- Utopia? Utopias? See what I did there?)

Its like seeing a pretty girl then she smiles and shows off her jacked up teeth :D

Back