Ten Fidy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammer one

Reaction score
I just bought a 4 pack of Ten Fidy imperial stout. I just had to try a beer that was 10.5% abv. It's made by Oskar Blues brewery in Lyons Colorado.
It comes in a can as well it should. 12oz of this stuff leaves you with the same feeling as eating a 22oz steak....FULL...when you hold it up to the sun, eclips, you couldn't even weld through the glass. The warmer the temp the better the taste or I'm getting to buzzed to care. With all that being said you can't consider yourself a beer drinker untill you have had a Ten Fidy and survived.

I have heard of this nectar before. I live on the East coast and haven't been able to find it. It's a sad thing. There are many bears you folks in the Midwest and the West have that sound good that we just can't seem to get out here. :(

:tank:

I enjoyed Ten Fidy quite a bit but it also furthered my appreciation for Old Chub...especially when you take price into consideration.

There was a firkin of Ten Fidy tapped at the Standard Tap on Christmas Eve for any Philly region peeps...you might want to check and see if it's still pouring.

Back