Thanksgiving surprise... A BABY!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dblvsn

Reaction score
The wife and I went in for her weekly OB check yesterday afternoon and the doctor recommended we head over to the hospital as things were looking favourable. We were caught a little off guard by this as our due date is still 2 weeks away but at 1:39 am our first child was born. What a memorable day. The wife and baby are doing great. :mug:

Wow! Congrats! That's something to give thanks for...

That's awesome news dblvsn. Welcome to the club & let the fun begin. Try to relax & not worry too much when you can. Enjoy the baby. Babies rock! Need a pic of baby soon.

Congratulations!!!!! If it's your first, welcome to Fatherhood! Hope mom and baby are healthy and Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Wooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats dblvsn! I can't remember if this was a boy or girl, but all that's important is whether he or she is healthy. This is definitely something you'll always remember.

Cheers, :mug:

okay..having had a few too many adult beverages, I THOUGHT she dropped a baby an both didn't know she was preggors.....:drunk:

Took me a mnute to realize...

COngrats!!!!

My prayers to you and your family...especially the new one.

:mug:

n601986198_1518360_7989.jpg
Brendan was born at 1:39 am on Thanksgiving. 6 lbs. 15 oz.

Congrats, dblvsn! My wife and I just had our first child last Friday. It was an amazing experience. Enjoy these first few days and do whatever you can to be a big part. You won't regret it. (I've become the resident master of the sway and shoosh.) We just had a night with over 4 hours of straight sleep! Yay, us.

Back