Custom labels?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amfukuda

Reaction score
Hi guys I made a gingerbread ale to give as gifts to my uncles this year and I want to get some labels made up a friend of mine is drawing up what I want cause it's pretty specific " samurai gingerbread man". And I was wondering if you guys know of company that will take your artwork and make the lanesel all Iv found is ones that do stock pictures

Could you post a picture of this samurai gingerbread man whenver your friend is done with the artwork?

Grogtag allows you to upload labels for printing. Good folks. Use "StudioPub" code for 10% off.
If you want a 4"x3.3" water resistant laser printed (not reusable) label shoot me an email at thestudiopub.com and I could help you out. Sláinte.

Hi guys I made a gingerbread ale to give as gifts to my uncles this year and I want to get some labels made up a friend of mine is drawing up what I want cause it's pretty specific " samurai gingerbread man". And I was wondering if you guys know of company that will take your artwork and make the lanesel all Iv found is ones that do stock pictures

http://brewbrandcreative.com/
Have a look at their portfolio, they do awesome work.
Regards, GF.

BeerClings.com has the option to upload.

Back