Beer haul

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewtus72

Reaction score
When on a big beer run today picked up some big time beers. I can add pics if you guys wanna see, here are some things I got. Avery dugana, lagunitas hop stoopid, lagunitas maxximus ipa, firestone walker double jack, stone russian imperial, bells expedition stout, rogue imp stout 2011, bells two hearted, victory hop devil and founders breakfast stout. Needless to say my day was long but wonderfull

Bells two hearted is my absolute favorite beer of all time. I would literally drink it and nothing else if I had the funds. I guess I need to work on a clone!

Bells is delicious but the double jack and the hop stoopid are blow your mind man. Two best ive had. If you can try these two there a must. Im kinda like you with the two hearted with these if had the funds id drink it every day but a 9 bucks a bomber thats not quite reasonable lol

Love the Hop Stoopid. That my favorite that Lagunitas puts out imo.

Ohhh yea def lagunitas best beer imo. Its so perfectly balanced. Excellent beer. Id reccomend trying the ballast point sculpin and firestone double jack both amazing as well

I wish I could get that many good beers around here!

They had that Firestone on tap locally for one whole keg.
I could smell the hoppy goodness when the glass was at arms length.

Man I wish I could get that kind of beer around here regularly!

Back