Strange thing(s) you've eaten in the last 72 hours

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to breathe life into this thread. So the fight is tonight, whats on the menu? I'll be the only white person in my house tonight. The filipino/chinese side will be over por dee pight. My mil is making one of the many filipino noodle dishes with shrimp and fish balls. Thats the only filipino dish. The rest is wings, ribs, and pasta. I know, booooring

Well, I just ate a fried pork chop sandwich with apple slaw on it. I guess that's a little weird.

Braised Beef Short Ribs Provençal. The only really weird thing about this is that I eat this far less often than I would like to.

Homemade coffee ice cream for dessert.

Kids had Fish sticks in Custard (well, banana pudding) for a Dr. Who party this weekend. I did not have any.

But I did deep fry some Oreos. Regular and Mint. Then I put some Peanut Butter inside a couple. Pretty good.

My awesome local hip rock-n-roll type diner revamped their menu and added biscuits and sausage gravy. Had that for breakfast yesterday along with a "Beermosa" (witbier and a splash of OJ.)

Back