• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Beverage-Air Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butchhe

Reaction score
I have a Beverage-Air BM-23 kegerator that is for sale. I am currently in between jobs and have to let go of it in order to pay bills. I have put a lot of love into her (see history) and she has treated me well. Whomever purchases her will be getting a solid kegerator. It is still plugged in and running with water in 2 of the 3 kegs to show that it will keep things cold.

Asking $900 o.b.o. (closed previous thread and put all updated included items in this thread)

Comes with the following:
SS 3” tower
3 x Perlick 525SS faucets (no leaks) with tap handles
2 x Ball lock kegs
1 x Sixth Sankey keg
5# CO2 bottle
4 way SS CO2 distributer
Taprite Dual gauge regulator
STC-1000 Temp controller
10’ beer line per keg
DIY line cleaning kit with aquarium pump
Low profile Sankey coupler
3' tower cooler hose
10' beer line
3 - 5' beer line with sankey connectors (hex nuts and hose nipples)
Growler filler tube
Glass mat

Glassware not included

History:
I purchase this kegerator back in the summer of 2012 and refurbished it to what you see today. It was in bad shape and sported the wood grain vinyl wrap. The compressor was bad and I had a used replacement installed by one of the local air conditioning businesses who went through the whole system, replaced the dryer and put in fresh R-12 refrigerant. I replaced the door seal, lock and keys, patched the holes in the exterior and gave it a fresh coat of Rustoleum hammered charcoal black paint. On the inside, I replaced the tower cooler hose, drain hose and waste bottle, painted the top portion white to make it easier to see and the lower half has automotive undercoating spray to handle the kegs being drug across it. On the top, I replaced the drip tray, drain hose connector, added a temp controller, removed the single tap and tower and added a sexy 3” triple tap stainless steel tower topped with 3 Perlick 525SS faucets, new beer and CO2 lines and SS elbow shanks.

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

I don't know what you paid for it, but your asking price is maybe what a commercial bar would pay for a refurbished unit.

Where did you get the drip tray and how much did you pay for it?

I don't know what you paid for it, but your asking price is maybe what a commercial bar would pay for a refurbished unit.

Where did you get the drip tray and how much did you pay for it?

The compressor was shot and it was in bad shape so I got it for a fair price but have done quite a bit of work to it hence the reason for the price.

I got the drip tray from here.

What do you think is a fair market value price?

300 raw, but with the perlicks and all the extras, you are not to far off

Back