Black Mamba

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skunkhuffer

Reaction score
Here is a design I made about 2 years ago. Had 6 gallons that turned to vinegar.. :mad: BUT, have another 4 gallons going now, and I'm a bit more educated..... Cant wait to actually use it.

mimeattachmentsd7.gif

I like it, but if I may offer a suggestion;
Personally I like to have my signature somewhat subtle on my artwork, so people focus on the label instead of my name, but if you like it that way then that's cool too.
Also, I might make the mamba's fangs and overall shape a little sharper, the edges look a little rounded around the mouth area.

"Black Mamba, huh, I Shoulda Been Mutha F**in' Black Mamba!"

I might make the mamba's fangs and overall shape a little sharper, the edges look a little rounded around the mouth area.

-1.... I have to disagree here, the snake is simple, bold, and awesome.

"Black Mamba, huh, I Shoulda Been Mutha F**in' Black Mamba!"

+1.... But I definitely give you points back for this quote!!! :mug:

That is really nicely designed, it will rape your inkjet, but nice.

Thanks... Actually I plan to get them printed professionally being it's so cheap from MPIX. And their Metallic Paper option looks f***in awesome.

I hope you didn't dump the vinegar! :D
I like the label. It's loud but fits I think.

Loud is definitely going for... I hear blackbeery wine is sharp, and when I made it before, I was expecting high alcohol... And def did dump the vinegar.

I like it, but if I may offer a suggestion;
Personally I like to have my signature somewhat subtle on my artwork, so people focus on the label instead of my name, but if you like it that way then that's cool too.
Also, I might make the mamba's fangs and overall shape a little sharper, the edges look a little rounded around the mouth area.

The name is there just because I will be sharing it with my immediate family, so I think it serves its purpose. I haven't worked on it in quite a while but maybe I'll touch it up. I have an idea I'd like to add, and could try to work the fangs a tad. I'll post back when I get the chance...err....probably tonight. heh

Did some tweaking... Dunno if I like the results. Hard to make a mean looking eye when you have so many nuances that cause posture and facial expression...
mambaeditts9.gif

I like the first one. I think it's a fantastic label for blackberry wine.

Fantastic eh? Wow, thanks....

Oh, and it was all photoshop. Damn raster graphics. Wish I had illustrator experience. I was done at high resolution, so it will print nice and crisp, but nothing beats the old vector graphic.

Fantastic eh? Wow, thanks....

Oh, and it was all photoshop. Damn raster graphics. Wish I had illustrator experience. I was done at high resolution, so it will print nice and crisp, but nothing beats the old vector graphic.

Yes. And I'm comfortable with that. Although it was probably the apfelwein talking.

Sure... Blame it on the apfelwein. Had this label been in your lap at that very moment, you know you would have made sweet sweet love to it. ;)

Latest posts

Back