online mead - free shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dummkauf

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share since I just got a promotional email from Hidden Legend Meadery. All orders of 3 bottles or more this weekend will get free ground shipping and promo code "weekendmead" will get you an extra $5 off your order.

I've ordered from them in the past and they make good mead, though definitely not cheap either. I know I've seen some questions on here in the past about where people can order commercial mead to try due to the lack of local availability so I thought I'd share.

www.hiddenlegendwinery.com

yeah...I'm not a lawyer, but I would imagine there are a lot of legal issues surrounding internet, or mail order, sale of any kind of alcohol. As far as international shipping, I bet that gets even more complicated....and expensive.

Now if only Stone Keep Meadery out by Philly would ship their meads:( Their hibiscus is hands down one of my favorites......need to find another excuse for the boss to send me to philly ;)

Back