Greetings from Waco

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goosta

Reaction score
Been browsing and reading these forums for a month or so and I finally decided to register. This site has been a great source of information and inspiration for me!

I am really new to brewing. Have a BB Summer Ale (kit) bottle conditioning at the moment. Second and third batches are going to be Saison followed by IPA, both original recipes (which could be horrible, but I had fun concocting them)

:mug:

Hey Goosta, I'm in Waco too. Just started brewing this summer as well. A friend and I are planning for our third batch to be a Summer Saison Ale, and we've got an IPA in our secondary fermenter right now. I know there's a homebrewing club that meets in Waco, have you gone to any of the meetings yet?

Hey Goosta, I'm in Waco too. Just started brewing this summer as well. A friend and I are planning for our third batch to be a Summer Saison Ale, and we've got an IPA in our secondary fermenter right now. I know there's a homebrewing club that meets in Waco, have you gone to any of the meetings yet?

Wow I didn't realize there was a club here! I'll have to look it up and start attending.

Have you been to Austin Homebrew Supply yet? I went down there for the hops last week...that place is incredible. I am brewing my Saison on Saturday, can't wait to get it started.

Back