time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toaster Pastry?

That's the one! It was a little heavy on the crystal malt for my tastes, but I guess that's the point :D

IMG_0211.jpg

I just got back from a trip to Vancouver BC where I sampled many IPAs. I found it funny that beers there are labeled as "Strong Ale" if they have ABV above 5%, and "Extra Strong Ale" if they are above 7%. This is quite a change from my home state, where a 5% IPA would be called a "Session beer"! :tank:

I will post one when I get home this evening.

Also, I looked up the Toaster Pastry on their site out of curiosity for the recipe, and it does not list any of the experimental hops used. That confuses me. Unless I am just super dense and missing them.

I will post one when I get home this evening.

Also, I looked up the Toaster Pastry on their site out of curiosity for the recipe, and it does not list any of the experimental hops used. That confuses me. Unless I am just super dense and missing them.

I saw that as well. Calypso is not named in the list of hops used, but it is mentioned in the description.

Alright, here we go. Beer and brewery please.

Edit: Why in the world does this turn my picture sideways no matter what I do? Even if I rotate and save before I upload the picture ends up sideways.

image1.jpg

Helles?

Also, I have better luck with pics if I take them with the phone horizontal instead of vertical, but since you did that...???

Back