• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Therminator, March 809HS-PL and Stirrer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaraio

Reaction score
All in good working condition. Therminator and pump were used maybe ten times. They have been shelved for over a year and will need to be thoroughly cleaned. The Therminator includes the backflush hose. The pump has a brass ball valve and with 1/2 inch brass quick disconnects. I will include all the quick disconnect fittings that I can locate as well.

The magnetic stirrer has been lightly used but I lost the three rubber feet from the unit. I clued some old six sided dice on the bottom as new feet :)

Asking the values below OBO:

Therminator: $100
Pump: $70
Stirrer: $50

I can send pictures if you need. Please let me know if you have any questions. Will deliver if you are on Staten Island or in Brooklyn. Otherwise you pay exact shipping fee.

I would consider trading for hydroponics equipment if you happen to have anything!

...eh, might as well. NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT on the Therminator as well ... So I'm interested in the pump and therminator.

I still haven't heard anything back about the therminator or pump. Let me know what you think dmaraio.

Hey guys, sorry about any delayed responses. The response was a little overwhelming and I let my membership lapse so I have the limited inbox.

The Therminator has been sold but the pump and stirrer are still available. I am going to work my way down the thread in order of who posted first.

In that case scut_monkey is up for the pump.

Stirrer is still available.

Next after next after next on the next pump. If anybody else has one for that price feel free to PM me as well!

Back