Beer Labelizer - Label Generator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is really cool if you can output them on this PDF Page. The output just needs the lines in the corners with a little more work you can use a Craft Robo to cut them out of full page sticky sheets they become peal and stick labels. this will make nice edges and it can also do inside cuts so you can do really cool labels. if people want more info let me know

vidio on what a Craft Robo Dose

PDF
http://www.alex-benz.com/Blank Robo Page.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy, you're a genius! Thanks for sharing this with us. I'm eager for the talked about upgrade to add images ourselves.
Also wondering if you have any plans to adapt the program to make wine labels? I like to label my beer sometimes but I care more about having labels on my wine. I haven't done it in a while because it's a bit of a pain in the arse but a site like this would certainly change that.

Hey guys Andy here. I'm a little drunk, not my own brew i'm afraid, although I do have a batch of Pilsner fermenting away. Just wanted to say thanks very much for all your feedback. You have probably noticed the site was down for a couple of days, I was having server issues. But its all resolved now. The much awaited upgrade, is still much awaited, mainly because I've been really busy at work. But do not worry it is still on my list of things to do, and as soon as I have a little patch of free time I will program it.

Andy
thanx for this service you are awesome!:mug:
Drink away and have fun and I haven't done a Pilsner but sometime soon. I can see the label porinting now.

Andy, this site is really awesome. I used it to help create my first ever label. I took the image it created and then brought it into Photoshop where I could have even more fun with it!

I was wondering if you could tell me the name of the font that "Beer Labelizer" is in on the main page in the upper left? I love that font for some reason and am having trouble finding it somewhere to download.

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Love this, and thanks, Andy. Even if I don't use the exact label from the labelizer, it's given me plenty of ideas of what to shoot for. Again, thanks.

Andy, thanks for the great site. I'm using a label of yours to announce the birth of my daughter. I can't figure out how to post the label here at this time but I will get it on here soon.

I figured it out.

RA_BeerLabel.jpg

Andy, this site is really awesome. I used it to help create my first ever label. I took the image it created and then brought it into Photoshop where I could have even more fun with it!

I was wondering if you could tell me the name of the font that "Beer Labelizer" is in on the main page in the upper left? I love that font for some reason and am having trouble finding it somewhere to download.

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

It's a font from the site called dafont.com the name of the font is Deutshe Zierschrift I think.

Yeah, I was very proud of that one. I still have a good bit of it, I'm up for a trade if you really want to. it's good, but didn't carb properly. Still good though, everyone who appreciates beer has liked it so far. It's just sooooooo thick to drink regularly. Anyways PM me for my e-mail or number if your serious about trading.

Really neat

No worky in Chrome 9.0.587 dev

More customizing options and/or compatibility with Avery numbers or something would be the shiz but it's neato as-is!

andybiggs, Thanks for all the great work. I tried creating a label for my friend Gonzo, who died Oct of '09, in other formats and wasn't able to. I'm not very computer savvy. This looks like it should help big time. Fixative might help prevent running, for folks who don't have access to "Lazer" printers... How do you pronounce where you're from? Aotearoa. It looks as difficult to navigate as some of the Indian named towns here. Cheers.

Thank you so much Andy...I was trying all day to create a label before I found this. Everything I made was plain and boring. I would of used them but then I found your stuff......GREAT WORK!!! I noticed the last post was June 2010, are you still making new labels?

Hey Andy! Fantastic Job. If you can find a way to allow people to upload there own designs i think you will please a lot of people! Great Job on the site.. Look forward to the future of it as well.

This looks like a great start! I'll play more when I get home from work. Thanks for the link.
Hey Krrazy i got your PM earlier today, but your Mialbox is full, so I couldn't respond, FYI.

Clear your PM box out and I'll be happy to give you my input.

Just found this....totally AWESOME...great job on the layout of the page and the scrolling bottles...I love it!!!

Just printed off a few sets of labels.

I must say, this is awesome.

As a note, the labels which print 4 per sheet are a little large for 12 oz bottles, but they work great on 500ml and 24oz bottles.

I will be using this again

I did a quick photoshop on a label I made with this for my first beer. I stole the name from a late 80's movie called Young Einstein. In the movie an adolescent Einstein splits an Australian beer atom creating carbonation in beer.

<---click to enlarge

I did a quick photoshop on a label I made with this for my first beer. I stole the name from a late 80's movie called Young Einstein. In the movie an adolescent Einstein splits an Australian beer atom creating carbonation in beer.

<---click to enlarge

"That's 4/4 time! That'll drain the energy out of ANYTHING!"

awesome. i was about to try to make a label today, then i came across this thread. the wood grain one in black is perfect for my OAKmeal Stout.
thanks a lot

EDIT: what font did you use for this? it has those spray marks (or w/e you call em) that i like. im asking b/c in the future i'd like to make something similar w/ a different background.
http://i53.tinypic.com/28memwz.jpg <- the label

thanks a lot

Is there a certain label paper that works well with the size and shape of the oval label, or are you guys cutting out around the oval with scissors. I have a whole 5 gal batch of "It's A Boy" I did for a friend, and it seems like it would take forever and almost impossible to get them perfect.

I tried to search this thread ideas, but my search button seems to be broken.

Back