I am a Homebrewer [video] Release

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesnsw

Reaction score
Sent the embed code to TXBrew, and he said he would make a page. :)

MOD EDIT: The original idea for this vid begins here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/hey-i-am-craft-brewer-too-115846/

Thanks to all the contributers! (Let me know If I missed you).
1. adx
2. aekdbbop
3. apparatus
4. Boerderij_Kabouter
5. caspio_craft_brewer
6. ChefChris
7. Chumprock
8. cyberbackpacker
9. DisplacedMasshole
10. ferrousity
11. humann_brewing
12. Ice9
13. kungpaodog
14. irie5447
15. jamesnw
16. Kelsch
17. olllllo
18. passedpawn
19. sigafoos
20. Tripod
21. TwoHeadsBrewing
22. woollybugger2

Last edited by a moderator:
i dunno? I was just thought I would do a search on youtube for " i am a home brewer" and it popped up? I was just as surprised as most! It looks really good and like the slight changes!

AMAZING! Damn you olllllo for hitting up Twitter before I could ;)

This has been absolutely amazing. Thanks to everyone for taking part in this, and for letting me chip in too.

By the way, you should make this a video response to the craft brewer video on youtube and see if you can get it posted on Vimeo as well.

Also, my favorite part?

BUT. NOT. ANY MORE.

Dunno who you are, but I love ya.

I am a homebrewer « Beermerchants.com Beerblog

I believe that homebrewing really is a great foundation, even a basis of the American craft beer revolution, perhaps even a better foundation of knowledge than any out there. You can learn to appreciate the finesse that some brewers out there have, digest the nuances and importantly be really amazed by what is often percieved as a “simple” beer.
anyway, what prompted this blog post, was this excellent “homebrewed” video, an homage to the excellent “I am a Craft Brewer” film professionally produced by Greg Koch of Stone Brewing.
Watch it here, the homebrew’d version, and excellent work it is too!

ZOMG, luk out 4 hot braek!

hotbreak.jpg

Yeah, I was really hoping Greg Koch would see/like/RT it. Does anyone know how to email Charlie Papazian? I didn't see any contact info on his Examiner site.

I put it on Twitter and Facebook and will write up a post for Beer-O-Vision either tonight or tomorrow (BOV is changing servers so it's kind of wonky right now). I hope this gets the endless adulation that it deserves!

By the way, you should make this a video response to the craft brewer video on youtube and see if you can get it posted on Vimeo as well.

Also, my favorite part?

BUT. NOT. ANY MORE.

Dunno who you are, but I love ya.

Thats hilarious! I like that part too!
:cross:

Everyone that was in this should post a screen grab and tell us where you are from. After all we are all living together in ether for perhaps forever.

There is probably no mistaking me, since I pimped my RACB logo throughout.
olllllo1.JPG

The cactus screams Phoenix, right.

I also tried to get any HBT members stuff in the video. Here is Brewtopia / Naked City's Grapes of Wrath and Professor Frink's 888 RIS (still aging).

hbt11.JPG

And I got Dude's Iron Orr mug too.

hbt21.JPG

Unflattering, hungover, and bad sound.

beerh.jpg

Such low quality, and still you guys managed to fit some of it in the vid. I had a cheap-ass Flip camera that I rested on a shelf and then went back behind the kettle & recited my lines..

Funny thing, I remember SWMBO jabbing me for trying to film it, and now she's all "Hey, I could have helped you with that!

Unflattering, hungover, and bad sound.

Such low quality, and still you guys managed to fit some of it in the vid. I had a cheap-ass Flip camera that I rested on a shelf and then went back behind the kettle & recited my lines..

Funny thing, I remember SWMBO jabbing me for trying to film it, and now she's all "Hey, I could have helped you with that!

I used the HD Flip which had great image quality but I thought my sound was also poor. I had to do some of the filming at night when it was quiet around he house. SWMBO was always willing to help, except she kept falling asleep on the couch right before our agreed time.

She shot the Sam Calagione piece, and so she reminds me constantly about that.

Here I am- without any brewing equipment or anything. It was a filler line that ended up staying in...

Firefox002.jpg

Latest posts

Back