Hop Juice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregR

Reaction score
probably not many people on here have had this beer but it is from Left Coast Brewing Co. and called hop juice. it comes in at 9.4 ABV and the name pretty much says it all.

I've had this beer fresh from Oggi's (left coast brewing is oggi's "brewing division" but the Oggi's I go to brews right at the restaurant). so unless you are in San Diego you probably have not had this beer but it is d@mn good if you ask me.

it's very over to top hoppiness. the first time I tried it I was sort of on the fence about it but gave it another try and won't look back. especially at $5 a 22 for a 9.4ABV hop monster.

if you get a chance check it out.

A pretty decent beer. I am thinking I like a lot of other IIPAs a lot more, but I wouldn't kick it out of bed.

In my opinion, the Scottish that Oggi's makes is the best they've got.

4th'd. Just another over-the-top hop & crystal brew. Meh. Boring, uninspired and been done to death. It's like your 5th or 6th batch when you think "If a little is good, A LOT must be better!"

Back