Greetings from Westchester, NY!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hefewise

Reaction score
Nice to meet you all. You can call me Hefe. I have been brewing for about 2 years and am getting really serious about it...soon I will be brewing for the Thai restaurant I work at. I am currently in the process of purchasing a 20 gallon all grain setup. Starting with a Blichmann boilermaker with false bottom. Message me and we'll geek out about how I will set it up, or I will just message you, Haha.

-Hefe

Sleepy hollow, nice. I really do love the Hudson valley. Not enough breweries over here(for now). Wait 'till I have a say about that! I suppose you know of captain lawrence? Excellent brewery. Did you ever go to their homebrew meetings? Where did you move to?

-Hefe

Sleepy hollow, nice. I really do love the Hudson valley. Not enough breweries over here(for now). Wait 'till I have a say about that! I suppose you know of captain lawrence? Excellent brewery. Did you ever go to their homebrew meetings? Where did you move to?

-Hefe

I am familiar with Captain Lawrence but unfortunately never got around to visiting the place. I didn't move too far, up to Putnam County. In Carmel.

im over in Briarcliff, and speaking of Captain Lawrence - i just got back from filling up a growler of their smoked porter.

I had no idea they do homebrew meetings their... il have to find out more next weekend when i venture over for their anniversary pig roast!

hefewise -- what thai restaurant do you work for? i had dinner at a thai restaurant in sleepy hollow last night (forget the name.. usually i go to the one in thornwood, its closer to my side of briarcliff)

Latest posts

Back