• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corona mill -trade or sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beesy

Reaction score
So I have a corona mill i want to get rid of to get a roller mill. not sure someone would want to "trade down" but if so, let me know what you want for your roller miller (what you have,details, and cash required) in addition to getting my corona mill. I guess, let me rephrase, that I doubt there are many willing to do this, so will sell it outright once I order a roller mill (timeframe two weeks if no trading-down offers). shipping to/from would be to/from 43016 Dublin, OH. If you want to buy outright, pm me an offer or can pick up local. I can get pics of my mill, but it appears to be a "standard" type corona with little, if any, wear on the grinding surfaces. I have probably only ran 35-45 or so lbs of grain through it. FYI I easily get 75-78% eff using the mill everytime.

Latest posts

Back